1. You're a new addition to our crayon box. What color are you and why? Gray, it's my favorite color and a lot of people overlook it but it's a good transitional color.
2. If I could be any animal in the world I'd be a sea otter, they're so cute!
3. The funniest thing that happened to me recently was I flew back from Boston after dropping my sister off at college and on the way back I almost got on the wrong plane.
4. What is something in life that inspires you? My mom's work ethic, she believes in letting go of your ego in order to contribute to something bigger.
5. Three words or phrases that describe me are spontaneous, empathetic, and dedicated.
6. If I had to eat one meal for the rest of my life it would be mac and cheese.
7. Something about me most people don't know is I can move my eyebrows up and down and in different directions.
8. My celebrity lookalike is Jamie Chung, but I don't see the resemblance.
9. The meme I most relate to is
0. The number one thing on my bucket list is to buy blue light blocking glasses.
11. If I could have any ability in the world it would be to undo the past.
12. If I was stranded on a desert island and could only have three things with me it would be water, sunscreen, and a private jet to take me home.
13. If I could change one thing about the world it would be to end meat consumption.
14. If I was going to bury a time capsule, I'd include my five minute journals, childhood dolls, and my phone.
15. If my life was a novel it would be called A Series of Unfortunate Events: You'll Be Fine.