1.You're a new addition to our crayon box. What color are you and why? Green. It’s soothing, refreshing, aspiring and energetic.
2. If I could be any animal in the world I'd be a deer. They’re fit, agile, bold, determined and gentle.
3. The funniest thing that happened to me recently is that I found myself being such a big eater after I came back to China, which is probably because of the big portion sizes in the US.
4. What is something in life that inspires you? In recent years I’ve been inspired by Ray Dalio. His books, Twitter, and other views on things and life inspired me to grow as a better person in many ways.
5. 3 words or phrases that best describe me are practical, idealistic, and strong-willed.
6. If I had to eat one meal every day for the rest of my life, it would be my meal prep, which is: chicken breast, broccoli and quinoa. I am a gymaholic so if that has to be the scenario then I’ll go with my healthy meal prep.
7. Something most people wouldn't know about me is that I went to the New York Philharmonic concerts so often that one of the players follows me on Instagram.
8. My celebrity look-alike is Miyuki Sawashiro (according to celebslike.me)
9. The meme I relate to most is
10. The number one thing on my bucket list is to go to Bernard Haitink's concert before he retires (this will probably not happen because his last concert will be this September)
11. If I could have any ability in the world, it would be Teleportation. You know the traffic, ugh!
12. If I was stranded on a desert island and could only have three things with me, they would be protein shake, books and a music player.
13. If I could change one thing in the world, it would be to make everyone healthy.
14. If I was going to bury a time capsule, I'd include Bernstein-Mahler recordings.
15. If my life was a novel, it would be called Zen and the Art of Personal Training.